Thursday, August 5, 2010

Inception - Some Humor

I have to admit this movie is one of the greatest movie I've ever watched.  I'm one of the fans of Inception.  

I know that this movie left all of us -- lost.  Everyone have a different interpretation.  Everyone was debating.  Everyone wanted to watch it a second time around hoping that they would be able to get the details that they might have missed during the first time that they watched it. 

Let's not be too serious about the film, shall we?  In fact, I found some photos from Inception from Tumblr, that I found really hilarious
Here are some of these funny pictures from a single scene.











Here is a video spoof from Dora The Explorer.






Just so you know, here is the official trailer of Inception.
If you haven't watched it yet, you better watch it now before you are left out.  It's a mind opener.  Your mind will have full of confusion without ceasing after watching the movie. 





No comments:

Post a Comment